Based in Manchester, UK
May 4, 2006
Press / Business Contact:
Eiconic is a UK based independent games studio run by Dave Pollard and Simon Credland. We make the kind of games we love to play.
Founded back in 2006 by a small group of experienced games industry veterans, we set about making our first game, Squeeballs, a fun minigame collection, designed as a technical showcase for PDP's unreleased 'Freedom' controller, released as a title for Wii, 3DS and iOS. During this time we also developed our own in-house engine capable of running on a whole suite of different platforms, including PS3 and Xbox360. We then published our first original IP, Polar Panic, and went on to produce critically acclaimed games such as Mercury Hg and the Vita AR title PulzAR.After that
Since then we've been able to focus on creating more of our own original IP, releasing Total Recoil first on iOS and Android in November 2012 and then on PlayStation Vita in July 2013. Total Recoil has been downloaded over 1 million times on iOS and Android and has been a great hit on Vita. Following on from Total Recoil's success, we've been hard at work on our next game, Final Horizon, an epic sci-fi 'action tower defence' game for PlayStation 4 and Vita.
Final Horizon Teaser Trailer YouTube
Total Recoil Trailer YouTube
Polar Panic Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Eiconic Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Image of the Day, Final Horizon" - GameDev.Net #ScreenshotSaturday, 24 October, 2014
- "Silver Award, Total Recoil" - Punk and Lizard, 4 July, 2013
- "Nominated by Sony for Games Bafta, Technical Excellence category" - PulzAR, 2012
- "Silver Award, PulzAR" - Pocket Gamer, 15 June, 2012
- "With more explosions than a KISS show, Total Recoil is a blast!"
- Lizard, Punk And Lizard
- "Give Mercury Hg a go, you won’t be sorry that you did."
- Colin Moriarty, IGN
- "Don't think AR gaming can be enjoyable? Let PulzAR prove you wrong with its brilliant table-top puzzling."
- Mike Rose, Pocket Gamer
Team & Repeating Collaborators